Friday, October 7, 2011

Milani 3D Holographic - Hi-Res

I've been seeing swatches of the Milani 3D holographic polishes and I love green so I had to pick it up. I'm so glad I did. I plan on getting the rest of the colors because they are just so awesome. I wanted to do somethign other than just a plain nail so I decided to try out a new product I found called nailene Perfect Tips







 I'm not very good with nail art so any I will take any help I can get. I don't have the most steady hand either. I decided to do a black tip since I had a polish that has the same holographic-ness to it.












So the two polishes I used were: Milani "Hi-Res"
                                                     Icing "Blackout"



You can really see all of the colors in these polishes

So I used "Hi-Res" as my base coat, I did two coats to make sure the color was even on all nails.
I am inpatient so I didn't wait as long as I should have to apply the french tip guides. Some people say to wait at least 30mins for the polish to dry... I didn't lol.

The guides are very sticky so I stuck them to my hand a few times to get them a little less sticky. I did mess up one nail when I pulled the guide off, it took my polish right off. The guides are simple to use.



I had to try fix a couple of my nails, but they still turned out nice. Some of the lines are a little messy, but again that is due to the fact I was not being patient and taking my time.

Please excuse the ooppsies, I took the pictures before I cleaned up...

They look even better in the sun, I will try to take another picture tomorrow before I take it off... Please let me know what you think... Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com