Monday, October 3, 2011

My First Nail Polish Post

I've really been into the crackle nail polish lately and I have a bunch of them I have yet to use. So Last night, before I made this blog, I decided to try for a peacock look. I've always love peacock feathers. I decided to to go with a green base and a blue crackle on top.

The polishes I used: Orly in "Fresh", Milani in "Green Glow" and Pure Ice Crackle in "Strike A Pose"


I used the Orly as a base (2 coats)ans decided that is need a little sparkle so i did one coat of Milani "Green Glow" which made it better and gave it a little more depth. (sorry didn't take pictures before the topcoat, didn't know I was going to start a blog hehe). For the crackle I decided to use Pure Ice's "Strike A Pose" because it was brighter and kinda sparkly too. I love sparkle :)

So this is the final result, I really like how it turned out, very peacocky :). Let me know what you think!


Please give me any feedback that you can. Thank you so much!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com