Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New addition to my stash...

I decided to take a gander at my area CVS, it was my first time there. I'm glad I went. They had a few brands I haven't seen any where else. They also had a larger selection on brands I did know. I only bought a couple of nail polishes but I was very happy with my purchase.

  The colors are: Confetti - "My Favorite Martian," Wet N Wild - "The Gold And The Beautiful," Confetti - "Conga Line" & "Centerstage"








This Is Milani 3D Holographic in "Hi-Tech"
I was so happy to find this one. I love green and I love glitter, I have seen them online and was so happy to find it in the store. This will be my next post :)

Can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com