Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Night of Fails.... and a Franken

So the other night I was trying to do a mani..... I had an image in my head and it just didn't turn out the way I had hoped. I started off with two coats of Sinful Colors "Mercury Rising"

As always please ignore my mess lol. I normally clean up after everything is dry and I take my pictures right away so I don't forget to take them... I'm weird I guess but anyways :) back to the nail stuff. "Mercury Rising" is a very pretty deep brownish red with a shimmer to it. I really like the color which is funny because I bought it on accident. I was buying polish for a swap and I grabbed the wrong color but decided to keep it anyways :) I'm sure I will be using it again in the near future.

I wanted to do a tape mani, but the universe was againist it I guess because it turned out horrible lol
 This is 2 coats of "Energy Source" by L.A. Colors. I guess the tape wasn't all the way on the nail :( and it got underneath. I figured it was already a fail the I would try using one of my Nail Art Deco's "Silver Glitter" (Real original name btw lol)

Well since that didn't work out at all I decided to try making a franken :) I really like it, I just don't know what to call it. If you have any suggestions please lease them in a comment! I started with a bottle os clear polish by NYC, I then added some pigment that was brown with a green undertone :) I really like how it turned out.
This is 2 coats
So I still need a name for it. Let me know what you think and any name suggestions you may have: Thanks for reading.

It's so pretty :),

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com