Saturday, October 15, 2011

Soooooo...................

I was so happy to wear my glitter shoes the other day... and then my boss brought his big butt-head of a dog to work :( the dog likes me and he always lays under my desk. He is still a puppy and he was trying to play and he scraped a bunch of the glitter off :( I decided to fix them and I am going to spray a clear coat protectant on them. I just repainted them last night and I had to wait 24 hours to dry, so I am going to spray the clear coat on them then I will post new pictures.....

Ok on to the nail polish :)


I wasn't sure what color to paint my nails so I sent my mom a text saying "I need u :(" since she lives downstairs she came up asking what was wrong.... I gave her a sheepish grin and said "I don't know what color to paint my nails!" lol she was like "Are you kiding me?" so mom picked out a color for me. She picked Sinful Colors "Under 18"


"Under 18" is a very shimmery pinkish red. It's not really red nor pink... but it is pretty. I was trying to get a close up shot but my lamp wasn't working :(

Well after I did 2 coats of SC "Under 18" I decided it needed something else, so I decided to try a half moon pedi... I saw this idea somewhere a while ago, I can't remember where though. It's a creative use for hole reinforcemers :) you know, those little things you put on paper to keep the holes from ripping, I just cut them in half.... like this.....







For the top section I decided to use  Nicole by O.P.I. "Sounds Grape to Me" I like it because it is a deeper red but it also has glitter in it :)
 After I put on this color I made sure to take the stickers off before the polish dried.... Then I put on my top coat and this is my finished project... Sorry I didn't clean up before the picture. I was in a bit of a hurry lol. Sorry...
I am going to get my light fixed so I can use my marco lens and I'll be able to get better pictures of my nails. I'll try and clean up before the final picture too :)

Have a great night... Tomorrow I'll show you what I did with some of the left over glitter from my glitter shoes :) And hopefully I'll be able to start making frankens soon. I found a nail supply shop and I'm hoping they will have empty bottles... otherwise I will have to order them online

Thanks for reading. Please leave any comments or questions you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com