Monday, December 26, 2011

Golden Beetle

I love "Beetle" by Hard Candy!!! I think it was one of the first polishes I got that got me into doing my nails more. It's so pretty and I love the color shift. It really makes me think of a scarab beetle and I love Ancient Egyptian stuff so this was right up my alley. I've had it for quite some time, but I haven't worn it in awhile. I thought it would be a good one to post about. It is still available to buy at Wal-Mart. It's pretty cheap too, I think $4! It's worth every penny!!!

So here are a few shots - 2 coats of "Beetle":



The main color of this polish is a purple and depending the the angle you look at it, it turns gold and sort of an olive green. It's gorgeous!!! And of course I always have to add something to an already great thing. I added China Glaze "Golden Enchantment" It is similar to "Fairy Dust" (which I use often) but it's gold... duh lol!

 I love sparkle and I think that "GE" really adds a lot to "Beetle" I feel like it gives it some depth and really catches your eye. I did 2 coats of "GE"
 Look at all the color!!




I also like that "GE" made it a bit easier to see the olive green - gold in the polish. I really love this color and I think everyone should have at least one bottle in their collection :)

Do you own "Beetle"? What kind of manis have you done with it.?

As always thanks for reading and please leave any questions or comments below. Happy Monday... Blah! lol

2 comments:

  1. This post makes me want to send my guy out to bring home Beetle... Today!

    It's a gorgeous mani, and I really like how GE added that extra little bit of gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Snarky P - Make him bring you 2 lol, I have a back up for my back up :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com