Sunday, December 25, 2011

My first Julep Maven Box!!

I was able to use the code "Shareon" to get my first Julep Maven box for $0.01 and I got it a few days ago. I chose the "It Girl" box.

This is what I was shown I would get...

This is what I got...

 I got 3 polishes, a fast dry top coat and some glitter :) and the glitter is green!!! My favorite color!!!
It was meant to be lol
 The purple and sliver aren't that unusual of colors... but the third one...
 This one need it's one picture. It's so pretty and pictures don't do it justice. I can't want to use it!!!

The purple "Helena" was a nice surprise because in the picture it didn't look like a real purple I wasn't excited about it at all, I was happy to see it was more purplely (not a word lol) when I opened the box.

I was very happy with the items I received. I've already confirmed my January box and I'm excited for those colors too. Here is what I'm going to be getting...
I was so happy with what I got I also signed up with my mom's name :) I'm looking forward to that box as well :)

Have you signed up to be a Julep Maven? If you haven't you can do so here: Julep Maven

Thanks for reading and as always please leave any questions of comments below. :) Happy Holidays!

For more on Julep nail polish you can find a list of all of their polishes here!! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com