Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The one without a name...

Grrrr... I'm kind of distracted right now due to my little demon dog (as my mom calls him) He just peed on my bed, thank god for the mattress pad I have and now that he is in his crate for the night he won't stop whining. Normally he goes to bed like a good boy, but he's so bad tonight that I was forced to move his crate out of the bedroom just so I could concentrate on my post. Some people have told me that I shouldn't have his crate in the bedroom, but I mainly do it because my house gets cold at night and the bedroom is warmer. lol..... ok enough babbling... on to the nail stuff   :)

I was at Walgreens a few weeks ago and I saw they had 2-packs of Pure Ice polish containing one color and one crackle top-coat. I had already gotten most of them individually but I saw a green that really caught my eye and it came with a silver crackle which worked for me because I have the silver from OPI, but I don't care for it much and I tend to like the Pure Ice crackles better :) so it was a win-win. The green doesn't have a name.. just a number.
2 coats
 
 Bottom of the bottle... I always feel bad when a nice polish doesn't have a proper name... lol. This polish went on great and it is so pretty. Knowing I can't leave well enough alone I used some top coats... like 4 of them lol
 First was 2 coats of Pure Ice "Oh Baby" I love that it brings out the blue hue in the polish.
 It wasn't a big difference so I decided to try something else too... I used Finger Paints "Sparkle Top Coat", and China Glaze "Golden Enchantment" and "Fairy Dust" One coat of each.





I loved how it turned out. Pictures don't do it justice. I loved it so much I left it on for 3 or 4 days. Normally I change polish every other day. Every time I looked at my nails I felt as if I was looking in to tiny little galaxies. I like how every polish added to the overall look an didn't cover up the coat below it. I will have to use these all again over a different base color :)

What do you think???

Thanks for reading and please leave any questions of comments below. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com