Friday, February 3, 2012

Tick:Tock Cosmetics!!!! Picture Heavy!!!

I finally got the internet back!!! *does a happy dance* Ok so I'm just going to jump into it since I've been gone for a bit.

I recently bought the sampler pack from Tick:Tock Cosmetics.  I was lucky enough to be named the fan of the week on their Facebook page so I got a store credit and since I was having such a hard time deciding what to get I went for the sampler :) For $20 you get a sample of all 32 shadows and a full Infinity eye shadow base in "Milky Way" which is white. In this review I'm only able to show 31 colors because they were out of "Delorean" So I will add that once I recieve it :)

Be warned this is very picture heavy. This is my first time doing swatches so I hope this turns out ok. I wanted to make sure I was able to really show what each shadow looks like. All shadows are swatched over T:T's Infinity base in "Milky Way" So here it goes!!!!

In each set the first picture shows the shadow in the container I put them in w/original label from the baggies that came in. The second photo is the shadow swatched on my hand. The third photo shows the actual product.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I love all of the colors. So far I've only used a couple but I'm excited to try them all. The application of them was awesome and the color payoff it great as well. As you can see in the pictures they all have some sparkle to them which is another reason I like them. I love how all the names are time themed. Each color is so different than all the others and they are all a must have in my book. Also you can see that you recieve a very genorous amount of product for samples.

I'm very happy with all of the shadows and I highly recommend them if you are looking for some awesome colors that have some sparkle to them.

Are there any colors you would like to see on the eye? I'd be happy to take requests and post pics of them. Do you have any of these shadows?

As always thank you for reading and please leave any questions of comments below.

1 comment:

  1. now i have a probleme i WANT pigments from Tick:Tock Cosmetics thanks for this really good swatches !
    http://laura-aupaysdu-makeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com