Monday, April 2, 2012

A Black Mamba and a Club Rat walk into a bar... - Day 1

Ok, so it's not really a joke, but it is what's on my nails :) I didn't do a whole lot for this mani. Just some simple stamping today. I started out with 2 coats of Spoiled "Club Rat" and stamped a weird little skull over it with Spoiled "Black Mamba" and finished it up with OTD Northern Lights for some sparkle :) This is the final result





 Nothing to special but I like how it turned out. I'm starting a 90 day challenge with some other girls in a facebook group Never Too Much Sparkle. We are suppose to post something beauty related everyday for.. you guessed it 90 days lol. I'm really going to try and post something everyday. Most will probably be nails, but I've been getting some awesome shadows lately so there will be some eye looks mixed in there. It started yesterday so this will be my post for day 1 and I will do another post when I get home to count for today. Well wish me luck and keep checking back to see how I'm doing on the 90 day challenge :)
Keep me motivated!!!
Thanks for reading!! and don't forget about my Blog Sale

1 comment:

  1. Love this mani!

    Nominated you for an award!!

    http://nakedwithoutpolish.blogspot.com/2012/04/my-first-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com