Thursday, April 12, 2012

Forget Not About Cinderella, I Lily Love You! - Day 12

Day 12 of the 90 Day Challenge
 
For Day 12 I am showing you not 1 but 2 manis that I did using Sinful Colors "Cinderella" which has become a big hit with a large number of polish fans like myself. "Cinderella" was recently added to the core line of polish by Sinful Colors. It is a pale blue, much like the dress Cinderella wore, with a subtle but beautiful hot pink glass fleck shimmer to it.

I started out with 2 coats of "Cinderella"

 Look at that pretty pink shimmer :)
here you can see the shimmer on the nails and in the bottle
 This one shows the shimmer in the bottle as well :)

I wanted to do something to accent the pink shimmer so I decided to use another new polish to the core line called "Forget Now" which is a nice bright pink with a little blue glass fleck shimmer, almost the opposite of "Cinderella" I used some striping tape and just painted the tips of my nails.



You can see the blue shimmer in "Forget Now" in this picture. I really like how it turned out. I think these two polishes really compliment each other very well.

Before I ended up with this mani I had tried layering O.P.I. "I Lily Love You" over "Cinderella" but I wasn't thrilled with the outcome, but I still love ILLY!
 ILLY was a lemming of mine for awhile so I was really excited when I found a bottle at a nail supply shop I go to from time to time, and it was only $4!!! Now that's a great find :)

Well that's all for today. Please check back tomorrow for Day 13, and don't forget to check out the other girls participating in this challenge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com