Monday, April 16, 2012

Pretty Eyes - Day 15

Day 15 of the 90 Day Challenge

I wasn't too sure what to name this post, so I just went with what I say every time I look at the
pictures :)
These are all of the shadows I used for this look:
Top Row - L to R: Chromatic: Walk of Shame, Terrestrial, Seraph
Bottom Row - Victorian Disco: AK-47 Glitter & Glamatronic: Golden Peach
I started with UDPP and a thin layer of Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
 I started with "Walk Of Shame" on the inner half of the lid and "Seraph" on the outer half of the lid.
Next I added "AK-47" glitter to the inner corner of both eyes.
 I then added "Terrestrial" to the center of both lids
 The final step was adding "Golden Peach" on the remaining area of the eye.
 I love, love, love how this turned out. It was so sparkly and beautiful. "Terrestrial" is one of my new favorite shadows. I plan on getting a full jar very soon!! "It has this beautiful iridescent shimmer to it and it's awesome on it's own, but over another shadow it become magical :)

Brands used in this look:

3 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!!! I'm blown away, soooo pretty! I love the colors and the sparkle!<33

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is sooooo pretty! Love how you wore all these colors together!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com