Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Ruby Red

Day 10 of the 90 Day Challenge!!

Only 80 more days to go lol. For today's mani I started out with 2 coats of Cherimoya - Pebble Beach - "Ruby Step 4" These polishes are meant to be used together to form a gradient. There are a few different sets, but when I got these I did not know that lol, so I just got two different ones, this one and a green one.

Anyways, I started with 2 coats of "Ruby Step 4"
The awesome thing is that this polish is as vivid in person as it is in this picture. It is so beautiful. It is easily my favorite red polish I own.

I can never leave anything alone so I added a silver holo on top. It was just a holo glitter I had and I put it in a glitter polish base :)

 I just love glitter and I think it went very well with the red.

I still felt like it needed something so I grabbed my bottle of Essie - "Shine of the Times" and added a coat of that on top.

 "SotT" added a nice subtle effect and I was very happy with the final result.

This mani looks so much better in person then in pictures. Every time I moved my hand the light would reflect with many different colors. I plan on picking up a few more of the Pebble Beach polishes to see how the gradient effect turns out with them.

Well that's it for Day 10 :) Check back later for my post for Day 11 and don't forget to check out the other girls participating in this challenge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com