Saturday, May 19, 2012

Chromatic Cosmetics Swatches

So I'm trying to keep up with the 90 Day challenge... but I keep getting behind, so I have no idea what day I should be on, and I don't feel like trying to figure it out anymore lol. So this is just an entry for the challenge whatever day it's suppose to be :) On to the pretties!!!!

Today I have some swatches from Chromatic Cosmetics. I'm go glad I found this company. I recently placed a second order and all of the shadows surpassed my expectations. I stumbled across their etsy page one day while I was bored. I had a hard time deciding what colors to try and ended up ordering 30 samples lol. The baggie samples are $0.99 for 1 or $2.00 for 3.
The samples are a very nice amount.
If you haven't checked them out you really should!!
 L to R - Top Row: Bereavement, Platonic, Autopsy, Hemoglobin, Sparkle-tini, Terrestrial
L to R - Bottom Row: Oh Mr. Sun, Midnight Lights, Blitzen, Seraph, Paramour, Lost Boy
 L to R - Top Row: Bereavement, Platonic, Autopsy, Hemoglobin, Sparkle-tini, Terrestrial
L to R - Bottom Row: Oh Mr. Sun, Midnight Lights, Blitzen, Seraph, Paramour, Lost Boy

The only one I wasn't thrilled with was "Bereavement" the glitter in it was too big for my liking, but it is still an awesome color :)

My favorite is "Terrestrial" I bought a full jar with my last order. You can see it in a look I did a bit back here: My Eyes of Day 31 It is such an awesome color. It works as a highlight color and if you dust it over other shadows it adds so much to it and it can transform it into a totally different color!!! If you only order one shadow from Chromatic it should and must be "Terrestrial"!!!


Top Row: Ja Makin' Me Crazy, Pina Colada, Violater, Maryjane, Black Magic, Puppy Love
Bottom Row: Cadaver, Bedroom Eyes, Volatile, Mistletoe, Hard Cider, Shamrocked

 Top Row: Ja Makin' Me Crazy, Pina Colada, Violater, Maryjane, Black Magic, Puppy Love
Bottom Row: Cadaver, Bedroom Eyes, Volatile, Mistletoe, Hard Cider, Shamrocked

I know that "Bedroom Eyes" and "Volatile" look alike, but they are more different in person. The blue/green shimmer in "Volatile" is so awesome.
"Bedroom Eyes" is described as - a hot pink/fuchsia with a blue/purple duochrome effect and sparks of white gold & sapphire shimmer
"Volatile" is described as - hothothot fuchsia that shifts into teal, kicked up with cool shimmer.


Top Row: Infatuation, Nutcracker, Starry Night, Three Wishes, Designer Drug, Blushing Bride
Bottom Row: Powder Room, Walk of Shame, Dream Weaver, Cafe Mocha, Stoned, Fruit Cake

Top Row: Infatuation, Nutcracker, Starry Night, Three Wishes, Designer Drug, Blushing Bride
Bottom Row: Powder Room, Walk of Shame, Dream Weaver, Cafe Mocha, Stoned, Fruit Cake

It's really hard for me to find words to describe each color, then are all so beautiful and unique. I want to owe every color that they make. All the shades apply like a dream. I've used them with primer and with Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy and they work great both ways.

If you haven't tried out Chromatic Cosmetics then I highly suggest that you do so now.

I have more shadows from this company. Theses are just the samples I purchased with my first order. If you'd like to see more please leave a comment letting me know and I will do swatches of my most recent order.

Well that's it for today. Don't forget to enter my giveaway if you haven't already:

Thanks for reading!! Please check out the other ladies participating in the 90 Day Challenge:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com