Sunday, May 20, 2012

Femme Fatale Swatches

I have some more swatches!!! This time they are from Femme Fatale Cosmetics. I recieved a few samples to review. I love each and every color that I got. When I looked at them in the baggies and I really liked them....
 ....but when I swatched them I swooned :)
Top: Ignite, Archangel, Inscribe
Bottom: Mysticism, Wrath Baby, Shadow Dance
 Will you look at those colors!!!!
 Top: Ignite, Archangel, Inscribe
Bottom: Mysticism, Wrath Baby, Shadow Dance

 I think my favorites out of these are Archangel and Mysticism.

I know I will be making an order soon. Femme Fatale is in Austriallia so shipping is a little longer, but totally worth it. Samples are $1.10 and Full sizes are $5.00. I can't wait to use these suckers on my peepers :) I need to start taking pics of the shadows on my eyes :)

Well that's all for now folks. Don't forget to check out the other ladies participating in the 90 Day Challenge:


1 comment:

  1. Shadow Dance looks so amazing! I have to order that next time!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com