Sunday, May 13, 2012

Orange you glad I posted? - Day 40

Day 40 of the 90 Day Challenge

So the other day I didn't know what to put on my nails so I posted in the facebook group "Never Too Much Sparkle" and asked for a color suggestion. Wendi from Makeup Zombie responded with "Orange!!" So that's what I did.

I started with 2 coats of Spoiled "Jail Bait"
 I've read that a lot of people do not like the brushes for the Spoiled line, but I must admit that I love them. When ever I use them I hardly have any clean up to do. They are the perfect shape and size for my nails. I guess I'm lucky lol

 "Jail Bait" is a jelly neon orange. The formula if great and is opaque in 2 coats. It went on like butter, for me anyways.

 I've been having a lot of fun playing with my scrapbooking scissors so I figured I'd use them on this mani. I made to cuts so I'd have a strip of zig-zag tape and applied it in the center of each nail.

 I used 1 coat of China Glaze "Liquid Leather" and topped it with a coat of OTD Northern Lights

 This mani made me think of halloween and/or Charlie Brown lol. I think the black toned down the bright orange some, but it still caught my eyes all day at work while typing :)

The day after I wasn't feeling real good, so I couldn't do my nails so I opted to just add a coat of chunky glitter to my existing mani using Jordana "Copper Blaze"...


Thanks for reading. Please check out the other blogs participating in the 90 Day Challenge:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com