Monday, May 7, 2012

Shoes, Polish, and a Loss! - Day 33

Day 33 of the 90 Day Challenge

I've been horrible keeping up with this challenge :( but I am going to try and make up for it today. I have a few things to post about so they are going to me posted in separate blog posts. I should be able to get myself back up-to-date... So here I go :)....

First up is a small haul I did a few weeks ago. It's not makeup related but it is beauty related :) I've been wanting 2 pairs of shoes for a long time and I finally broke down and bought them!

The first pair is by American Eagle, I saw them months ago and I really wanted them, but I normally won't pay $26 for a pair of shoes... lol I know I'm a cheapskate :) oh well... I broke down and got them. I'm glad I did. The are comfy and they look great with just about anything, even jeans :)


The second pair are gold glitter flats. I have a black and a silver pair from another brand and I wear them all the time. I had bought a pair awhile ago, but they got lost in the mail, so I figured I was already splurging on the first pair so I got the second pair, sadly they were not part of the buy 1 get 1 50% off at Payless. But I'm still very happy with both pairs.


 If you don't already know Payless does have a small cosmetics collection. I didn't see anything that really jumped out at me, but I looked at the few bottles in the clearance and found these 2 pretties
 "Ruby Ring" and "Sparkling Turquoise" for $1.00 and I got 50% off one of them so it was a good deal. 

So that's all I got at Payless, but I did have recent nail mail... very upsetting nail mail :(


Only one bottle perished, but it could have been prevented if the seller had wrapped them at least a little. This is exactlly how they were shipped. Who doesn't wrap glass bottles???

I contacted the seller on ebay and she sent me out a replacement polish. I made sure to make it clear that when shipping polish you should wrap them... I think she was being a smart ass when she sent the replacement. I didn't take pictures of it. She sent me a bottle of Jordana polish in a box way bigger then the bottle, then in a bubble mailer, and lastly wrapped in bubble wrap. Maybe it is just my opinion lol. But it made it alive.

Well that is is for Day 33. Don't forget to check out the other ladies participating in the 90 day challenge:


Thanks for reading!!



1 comment:

  1. LOL @ the extra wrapping! She was being a smartass because that's exactly what I would do.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com