Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hey, Hey, Hey... 2 Manis Today...Ho, Ho, Ho!!!!

Since I haven't been posting much lately I decided to share not 1, but 2 manis today. As if you couldn't guess that by the title of my post lol.

First up is just a simple gradient I did.


 Orly "Crush On You"

 Orly "Oh Cabana Boy"

 Finished up with a coat of OTD "Northern Lights"

 So that's my first mani for today. Now on to the second mani for today...


 As you can see these are not my fingers lol. My friend said she didn't think her nails could be painted so I felt the need to prove her wrong lol. Granted the clean up kinda sucks, but I'm not use to do other people's nails and in my defense it was kinda late lol

 I used 2 coats of Petites "Hazel" and for the stamping I used Orly "Glitz"

 I used the lotus flower image on the Mash-35 Plate


Well that's it for today! Thanks for reading and please come back soon.

If you haven't already please check out my Blog Sale:


3 comments:

  1. I really like your gradient color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the gradient nails. the color combo looks so summery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top ones remind me of fruit salad sweets!!
    Her teeny tiny nails look cute!

    www.figgylane.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com