Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Day 12: Stripes

 It's Breakfast At Tiffany's today. It's stripes day. What I had originally had planned for this mani ended up becoming something totally different.
 
 I started out with 2 coats of Finger Paints "Tiffany Imposter", which is my untried polish, but after looking at it I decided to make it look like a Tiffany's box. I've never shopped there or even looked at anything there, but I knew that their boxes were kind of an icon.
 
 I used a striper that I picked up at Sally's Beauty for a buck on clearance. It doesn't have a name. It's like a satin white, and I thought it would be perfect for ribbon. I didn't want all the nails to look the same so I switched up the directions of the lines.
 
 I added some light blue rhinestones to added a little something. I thought they made the mani look a lot nicer. I know it's a pretty simple mani, but I still like it.
 
Well that's it for today. Check back tomorrow for animal print nails, and check out the other mani's the ladies have done below.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com