Thursday, December 27, 2012

Walking Dead Holidays

Today I wanted to share a mani with you that I just did and am wearing as I write this post. I also have a few pics of things I've gotten recently.

First, my mani...
 I started a glue base like I did when ever I plan to wear glitter. I then applied 2 coats of China Glaze "With Love" which is a lovely bright red creme. It is a very opaque polish and I probably could have gotten away with just 1 coat, but I did 2 just because I can :) 

 This polish is from this years holiday collection Holiday Joy

 I then did 2 coats of All That Glitters "Walking Dead" I won this polish in a giveaway a little while ago and  I think this is my first time wearing. I love that this polish is named after one of my favorite shows. It's metallic red, white and black glitter in various sizes in a sheer reddish base.

 "Walking Dead" is a bit on the thicker side, I might have to add a little bit of thinner to it. It actually applied great despite being a bit thick. The pictures show 2 coats applied like normal polish. I didn't have to dab to fish for glitter, or place anything. 

 I like how it kinda muted "With Love" so it wasn't so bright. I think this is a great combo for this zombie named polish, but it also kinda works for the holiday season ") lol

 I think red polishes are one of the hardest colors to do clean up on. What do you think?

So next I want to share a package that I got on X-mas eve. When I got the box I had no clue what it held. It was a very kind package from someone in a facebook group I'm in. It's called a RAOK (Random Act Of Kindness) and it really was. I haven't really celebrated X-mas for the last few years so the holidays just aren't the same. This little box really meant a lot to me and made my holiday really great. I owe it all to Sam H. :)

 Everything wrapped and still in the box. After I read the card I decided to take pics since it really meant a lot.

 Everything out of the box.

 Everything unwrapped. I love everything and included a lot of brands I haven't tried yet. The scents are so yummy. This package meant more then anyone can imagine.

 Next up is my X-mas gift from my mom, even though we agreed we weren't doing gifts. When I said that her response was "But I'm your mother" lol My mom totally knows me. I LOVE Taco Bell and skulls. 

 She also got my favorite chocolates, Ferrero Rocher, and the sleep pants that i had recently pointed out at Walmart a few days ago :) The Eggnog taffy is open because I ate a piece before taking pics :) Taste just like eggnog, so good!

 This is what I won from a multi blogger giveaway. The blogger I won my prize from was The Do It Yourself Lady The only thing missing is the rhinestone wheel that I just realized lol. It was just clear rhinestones.

 The polishes are KleanColor "Holo Chrome," Finger Paints "Tough Art To Follow," Every Beauty "She Rock'd It!," and a min Zoya "Zuza"
  
 Lastly are a few Julep polishes I got I don't remember what the boxes are they came from, but I know 3 of them I got for free using my points for a free box, and a free add-on :) I love these colors!

Julep "Vivien," "Ivy," "Cindy," and "Harper"

For more on Julep nail polish you can find a list of all of their polishes here!! Enjoy!

Well that's it for today. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed everything. Have a great night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com