Monday, January 21, 2013

Disturbed Polish - Garbage Disposal

Edit: I have been told by Annette, the owner of Disturbed Polish, that she now uses a new base, so any mention of the smell in my posts regarding these polishes is no longer and issue. I hope that everyone gives this brand a chance because I think they are awesome, and everyone should own at least a few.

Today I have a mani using one of the Disturbed Polish's that I showed you in my last post. The first one I am going to show you is "Garbage Disposal" I love the names of these polishes as much as I like the polish itself. Take a look for yourself! Disturbing Behavior The polishes are $6.75, but will be going to $7 February 1st due to glitter cost. If you have any questions the owner is really nice. They also sell a few other things besides polish. There is jewelry and some various cuticle care items and lip balms.

Since this has just about every color glitter in it I couldn't decide on a base coat so I just used a white and a black polish. This is one coat of 'Garbage Disposal' I didn't have to dab or fish for the glitters. Application was great and had a pretty much uniform coverage.


I'm trying to use my macro lens more so the some of the pictures may not be the best, but you can still see the beauty of this polish. If really does have more colors then a rainbow!

It makes me think of those funfetti cakes :)


Disturbed Polish 'Garbage Disposal' 2 coats. The second coat went on great and I didn't notice any dragging or pulling. Plus it dried fairly quickly.

This is such a fun polish and I really can't think of a color it would look bad layered over. I like that once it dried it was pretty smooth. I did add a Gelous topcoat and a quick dry topcoat. I can't stand it when my polish isn't flat and smooth.

This is just awesomeness in a bottle!

I need to get a better set up for taking my macro shots. This was one of the best ones I could get. At least you can really see all the colors :)



I wonder how many coats it would take to be opaque? I love this polish, and I can't wait to try it over everything!!

Two last macro shots for you :)
I'm so glad I took a chance and got these polishes. I think they are so awesome and I think everyone should try them, even if you just get one bottle... I know you'll love them.

I know in my last post I said I was going to includes pictures of the mini bottle I got and the other item, but I think I will save those for their own post. Remember Disturbed Polish  is 3 free. Please go check out the store! Disturbing Behavior

I just want to thank every one for reading and following my blog. I hope you have all entered my giveaway, it ends on January 31st so you still have some time. Keep an eye out for my next post with another Disturbed Polish!!! Have a great week.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely polish/glitter and great over any colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of these matte rainbow glitters. They're just fun.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com