Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Jack The Lifeguard Green Gradient

I haven't done just a plain gradient in awhile and I like to think I'm pretty good at them. Green is my favorite color and I wanted something bright. I always think a nice pretty manicure can really cheer you up, at least it does for me :)

This isn't going to be a very wordy post. Sometimes I think most people just look at the pictures anyways :)
  I used one of my favorite greens China Glaze "I'm With The Life Lifeguard" I started with 2 nice coats.

 For the gradient I used Butter London "Jack The Lad" 

 I think these polishes go really well together and I think they blended very well.

 I felt that it still needed a little something, so....

 I added a coat of Northern Lights! You can never go wrong with Northern Lights :)

 i really wish my nails would stop breaking so they would all be the same length for once. I hate chopping my nails down just because one breaks :(

 My nails make me think of limes, limes covered in glitter lol.


Well that's it for today. After I get this post up I am going to be posting a surprise!!! So keep your eyes open. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com