Thursday, May 23, 2013

Ahoy! I'm Scattered & Tattered!!!

I know I've been MIA lately and I apologize. A little over 2 months ago I started dating a really awesome and wonderful guy so I haven't had a lot of down time. I decided to go through some of the old photos I had saved that never got posted. Since this is an old mani please excuse the the not so great clean up.

First up is this pretty mani:

So pretty right?? Here's how it came to life!!

I started out with 2 coats of China Glaze "Ahoy!" which is a deep magenta jelly polish with a gold shimmer. I'm normally not a fan of pink, but I love it when it's pink nail polish lol. It's really weird, but it works :)

 I wish I could have gotten a better picture of the shimmer, but trust me, it's really pretty. 

 I then added 2 coats of China Glaze "Scattered & Tattered"

 This was apart of the Glitz Bitz 'N Pieces Collection. This polish is made up of various red and black glitters in a clear base 

I really love Glitz Bitz 'N Pieces polishes, which is why I bought the whole collection lol. These are awesome layering polishes 

Well that's it for today. I am going to try and post again soon, but since it is a holiday weekend I can't promise lol. Have a great weekend and thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com